Sunday, May 5, 2013

Don't judge a man by the size of his mower...

Our new place has a lawn, so for the first time in my adult life I need to cut the grass. In the UK electric lawn mowers are the norm, but over here real men use petrol mowers. Our lawn is fairly small and tidy so I thought I could get away with a hand-push mower, but common sense intervened and a good mate sorted me out with an electric mower. It's light, easy to use, easy to store and convenient. It's not a massively manly machine though....

I tried to make up for it with a manly strimmer / whipper snipper / lime trimmer, which to be honest is a little bit scary. Yes Neil, they're safety glasses as promised :)
 Always use power tools responsibly, kids...
After mowing a third of the lawn I'm bored of it already.....

1 comment: