Friday, October 26, 2012

Testing times

One of my roles in this company is to test the software and try to find the many bugs that the developers leave behind. It's mundane but relaxing, I just stick on some decent tunes and spend the day amusing myself writing snarky bug reports with phrases like "I cannot believe...',  'was there ANY testing done at all' and 'Anyone with a vague idea of business process would know that...'. Yup, I'm easily amused.

My friend & colleague Marin keeps bring in beautifully crafted and melodic post-rock masterpieces for me to listen to whilst I work, but it's hard to go past some shouty lyrics & squelchy basslines from my youth to block out the world at large. The Lo-Fidelity All Stars are a criminally under-rated band from the late 90's who fit the bill perfectly. Turn it up.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment