Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My body is a temple

As I mentioned the other day, I'm still a bit queasy from a xmas bug. It's not been helped by work, where I've unexpectedly been given a three day training course to give with no real warning. Still, I soldier on stoically.

One important thing when you're a little under the weather is to eat healthily. Fortunately with the surfeit of fresh local produce in Australia good food is easy to come by.

And nothing screams 'fresh local healthy produce' like a chicken jalfreizi jaffle* and a bottle of 4x gold.

Once you've opened up the jaffle you can even poke in bits of poppadum for the truly authentic dining experience.
*Translation note -jaffles are toasted sandwiches made in a 'jaffle iron' - what would be known in the UK as a sandwich toaster.

1 comment:

  1. XXXX gold and I thought you were a brewmaster.
    Beer Police are on their way!!!

    ReplyDelete