Sunday, August 21, 2011

Working weekend

Another beautiful weekend in brisbane. Traditionally the westerly winds pick up in the middle of August and this year has been no exception. The sky is blue, the wind carries a pleasant chill and it's generally a lovely time to be outdoors.

Unfortunately I spent most of my saturday doing this



Now it's sunday afternoon, and I'm on my way to Perth



In five hours time I'll get off the plane, ready to be fresh at a clients site tomorrow morning.

It's part of the job to travel, and sometimes you need to put in some extra time to get stuff done. It's just unfortunate when it combines on one weekend.

Still, at least I can sleep happy in the knowledge that the owner of the company is a little bit closer to his next new Porsche because of my efforts. It makes it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment