Friday, November 30, 2012

Normal service is resumed

It's been a fun week back at work, with a 'project manager' (who is also my boss) who has told someone else in the team that he "can't do the job and only said he would to get me off his back". He's now not talking to me and instead asks other people to tell me things. *sigh*. It should be a fun Christmas party - alert the Office production team, they could get some inspiration.

Anyway - on to the interesting stuff.


Cranes were a band from the South of England that were around at the same time as last weeks 'feature artist', Slowdive. I was lucky enough to see them both play at a double-header gig in Leeds back in the day, and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. So good that I followed them to Sheffield the next day and watched it again. Turn it up, spook your neighbours and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you are better than that job, time to move on. Gordy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dark and lovely. Here's one more.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8cJVjJP4S8

    ReplyDelete