Friday, November 15, 2013

Holidays

We're off to Burleigh Heads tomorrow for a four night break so things may be a little quiet. I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with Liz, and also intend to get back out into the sea again for some gnarley 'repeatedly-humiliate-myself-with-a-piece-of-buoyant-foam' action. Generally when I go away there's always a touch of sadness that I won't get to go mountain biking over that period, which is another reason why I'm liking these storms - a bit of rain isn't going to stop me getting in the water but it does mean that I probably won't be missing any dirt sessions. Sorry guys.

With that in mind, here's an old-skool classic to keep you entertained when BOM starts to get you down....

TheVishfiles 8 on Pinkbike

 
How narrow are some of those bars?

No comments:

Post a Comment