Sunday, November 20, 2011

Harvest festival

I've been a bit low over the last few weeks so I haven't been posting much. Which is not to say that good things aren't happening - they are in spades - it's just that when I sit down to reflect I get a bit *Meh*. Indefensible in many ways.

Anyway, breaking continuity i'm at 'harvest festival' in Brisbane botanical gardens right now, a one day festival featuring a few of my favourite bands. One of which is mercury rev, the best band *ever*. I first saw them at Reading festival in 1991 and soon after at the Boardwalk in Manchester, so this is a little different backdrop!






In typical Australian nanny state style you can only buy mid-strength beer (at least it's Coopers!) but if you plan ahead you can smuggle in tequila (allegedly).

Should be a fun day - let's see how we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment