Monday, November 28, 2011

Running & hopping

I went for another trail run tonight. I felt a lot better than last time - still sore and struggling with the heat a bit, but I wised up and carried some electrolyte drink with me this time which helped a lot. It's funny - I've only been twice and I was expecting a bit of an improvement this time round, but I only finished 10 seconds earlier than last week. Nowhere near as buggered, but in around the same time.

Yes, this is really 'not as bad as last time'. Hard to believe I know. Tune in next week for more 'fat middle aged blokes attempt things they're really not up to' pictures.

It's always good running in the forest, especially in dusk, and you often hear things jumping away through the bush. I was lucky enough to see a couple of these guys grazing on fresh grass on  a recently cleared piece of bushland.
   Always brings a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment