Thursday, April 4, 2013

Unicycle

Another wee, another Sydney trip. Back in Paramatta for a couple of days - up at 5am yesterday, flew down, worked 'til 5, found my hotel, ate, worked 'til 9.30pm. Slept badly as I was next to a main road, up at 6.30am, spend the day with the client, now I'm at the airport waiting to fly back and (theoretically) arrive back in Brisbane at 7.30pm, but it's almost always delayed. V tired!

I did get to try another Paramatta Indian takeaway, this time I had Pani Puri, which is a puffy deep-fried hollow dough ball that you fill with spicy potato and a tart tamarind sauce
Followed by a chicken Vindaloo that I was warned was 'very hot', but which was more sharp than spiced. And not at all greasy.
To wash it down I had a 'Haywards 5000' lager, with a strength that 'was guaranteed not to exceed 8%'

I should have gone for a run instead, but such is life!

Anyway, just a quickie this week...can't embed this for some reason, so just follow the link and enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCnAhr9baM

1 comment:

  1. hmm that doesn't look nor sound appetising...especially as it follows your tasty previous post.

    ReplyDelete