Thursday, April 5, 2012

Checkout day

It's always a bit odd when your holiday wraps up. How do you spend your last few hours? I had a bit of a swim, a green curry from a street vendor and a can of Chang left over in the fridge. Now I'm pretty much packed, taxi is ordered and I'm just waiting waiting waiting. Probably the only good thing about being away from Liz for so long is that as the holiday comes to an end, I get excited about going home to her.

I've got the US Fox news on in the hotel room and it's an eye opener as to how unbiased Australian news is - the entire channel is completely dedicated to bashing Obama. Presenter after presenter comes on to tell the world how badly he's doing, and there is no attempt to balance it. Occasionally they hold polls such as 'Do you think the irresponsible president is doing the right thing?'.    

No comments:

Post a Comment