Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Barefoot in the belly of the beast

We had a demo in Sydney this morning, and to make sure we could get there on time we had to fly down last night. I was at another client in Brisbane during the day yesterday so I didn't check into the hotel until 9.30pm, but luckily the demo didn't start until after 9am the next day which gave me time to go for a early morning run through the CBD, through Hyde Park and out onto the bridge that crosses Darling Harbour.
It was a bit nippy out at first but once I got moving it was fine, although the locals I passed on the way seemed to be a bit more dressed than I was. 
 A couple of hours later I was suited and booted and doing my stuff high up in the matrix.
 We finished early which gave me time for some bike ogling
and then some liquid recuperation - IPA from the Redoak microbrewery
Brisbane had a public holiday today, which means that I get a day off in lieu for todays efforts. Maybe I'll have a long weekend in Sydney?

1 comment:

  1. Mikey; You are well and truly in the belly of the Matrix beast! But I do like your *see* sights while there. Nice. Miff

    ReplyDelete