Thursday, August 15, 2013

Return to dirt

We had a day off yesterday for 'Ekka Day'. Theoretically it's a chance to visit the Brisbane country show, eat fried foods, pat cows, watch carnival sideshows and shuffle along with large crowds of people. But after visiting Ekka a few times over the years I thought that getting back out on the mountain bike would be a better use of my time. It's been around 6 months since my last foray onto dirt and it was great to be back in the bush - so many trails, so little time...



There's are new trail being built in Daisy too - the lovely undulating rock-bearing Glider


I was out on the Clown Bike, which is a fun bike to ride but it was hard work on a singlespeed with flat pedals after so long away
 When can I go again? 

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you would check out the new section of Glider as well. We will be continuing Trailcare on Saturday morning at 7.30am. Gordy

    ReplyDelete