Friday, August 30, 2013

Decisions decisions

I had a choice last night - get home straight away after work and sit in on a politically advantageous GoToMeeting where someone in the UK reads through a powerpoint about a subject I'm not heavily involved with or remotely interested in, or nick off early and go for a ride.

Hmmm - what to do...
Stupid camera strap - the sun went behind a cloud just after I took this so I couldn't reframe...
It was a good ride but unfortunately my long-standing back injury made a reappearance and I was barely able to stand when I finished. There's a message in that - I need to ride more often and strengthen my back.

Todays tune is related...
 
The video also has a great cast of nocturnal British animals. Not so sure about the bloke lurking next to the tree though....   

No comments:

Post a Comment