Saturday, June 23, 2012

Riding like a tiger

A few of us headed out on a ride around Daisy Hill today for a 'celebration of getting back on the dirt ride' for Miff & myself - we've both suffered from illness and work-related badness recently and it was good to get back out. I wasn't sure how I would go and given my reservations from my last ride I was a bit nervous riding in a group once again, but we ended up riding around the same distance that I used to and I was happy to find out that I wasn't holding the others up too much.

It's easier to describe the ride with pictures than words, but one thing worth noticing in all of the photos is that everyone is smiling & laughing. That for me sums the ride up. It was an awesome afternoon!










  More pictures & text will be available soon on Miff's blog and Mark's blog. Where's yours Gordy? :) 

2 comments:

  1. I realised when I got home, I was the only one on the ride without a Blog. Best ride ever.
    Gordy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work.....some memorable moments and quotes....and a fitting *celebration* of the year that twas....share the love! ;-) Miff

    ReplyDelete