Thursday, June 21, 2012

Winter Solstice

Today is the winter Solstice, the shortest day in the annual calender. Midwinter in Brisbane is not so bleak though.
Unfortunately I was stuck at a clients office preparing scripts for a training course, so this is what I could enjoy for most of the day (and this only after turning round and facing away from my desk in a very uncomfortable and squeaky office chair).
I'm slowly getting back into life at home, but I'm still exhausted most of the time as I struggle to refill the energy debt I incurred in Malaysia. I'm on leave next week so hopefully that will help me recharge...

Edit - for far better pictures and a bit more enthusiasm hop on over to Miff's blog

1 comment:

  1. Dogtank: BAM back at ya.....nice one fellow minded soul.....see ya soon. ;-) Miff

    ReplyDelete