Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday morning run

It's been a long hard week over here with long demanding days at the client, including going in on Saturday for 7 hours. I've pretty much had enough of it all, I'm mentally exhausted and just want the next few days to be over quickly so I can go home.


I'm not expecting much free time this week either so I thought I'd make the most of my barefoot run around the shopping centre this morning. I added an extra loop in which bought the distance up to almost exactly 3km (as mapped on mapmyrun), which is a km more than I've managed before. It took me around 20 minutes so my pace is 10km/h-ish, which is the speed I normally run in shoes. I'm pretty happy with that, although I have done something to my achilles tendon on my right foot as it feels bruised and painful to touch. Ah well, I've got almost a week to recover.

1 comment: