Saturday, December 31, 2011

Breakfast rides

A few of us meet up in the city most Saturdays for breakfast and maybe a ride afterwards. Today we were joined by Nikko, who had obviously had one too many coffees with his breakfast cheesecake (!)
I had a play with cropping the original photo, so let me know which one you prefer - a fairly wide pan and some playing around with the colours (above), which is my favourite
A much closer crop (second favourite)
Or something midway between the two (a bit messy).

It's not all mountain bike madness though - Gordy often turns up on his tourer, sometimes when he's least expected :)
Dull photographic note - the first picture was taken using burst mode, the second using burst mode with flash. The use of flash obviously slowed down the shutter speed which blurred out Nick. Although I quite like the effect - I mean, it's what I was aiming for.....

Thanks to Nikko for busting out phat moves several times in a row, and Gordy for still smiling despite the obvious!

1 comment:

  1. great photo - I especially like Gordy's smug non-plussed cyclo-touristic look as Nikko drops in.
    Superb!
    the egg (which is now more of a fibrous mini-egg btw)

    ReplyDelete